Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cleaning turned to Worship.

Today my weekly house cleaning turned into an organizational-clean-out of both closets in our bedroom and dresser. Additionally I was having a mini praise and worship concert. I figure that because these events don't regularly pass through my state, I would make due with broadcasting it into my home with MAX volume.

Recently when my mim was in Washington DC she called me on a Saturday night telling me she had just got out of a blow-your-mind-amazing-service with a packed church and music that made you never want to leave; I was jealous, wishing I had been there. Because truth be told, if you asked me where I could spend my weekends, it would be at events like this...


...Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Tomorrow I will scrub the toilets and listen all over again!

No comments: