Monday, December 17, 2012

Decorating.

Decorating a home is a task I leave to my mother [literally]. Having recently purchased a home, I become easily overwhelmed with how to fill the space. She on the other hand, finds great joy in filling the empty rooms--which I then joyfully let her.

This past week has been fun for me in that I have come-up with ideas on how to cover two large walls that currently stand bare [all by myself *high-five*]. The one goal I have in starting a space of our own is keeping Christ at the center. I want people to walk in our home and know Who it is we put our hope and trust in. I want my home to be a field where small seeds are planted about His Truth and His Light. I want our home to be a place where lives are changed. I want my home to be a place where my family can celebrate His blessings and live in His rest.

One wall is in the works, taking something old and making it new. As for the other wall, it will be one of faith. Multiple pieces, not one the same.

Here is the first item...



...more to come with time.

A wonderful reminder of thanksgiving and prayer!

Many thanks to Breezy, her work can be found HERE. 


No comments: