Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Move.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

My eyes are beckoning for me to go back to bed. However my body is ready to run a marathon, sorta. I take that back. I couldn't run a marathon right now if I tried, I would go into labor and kill over far before my time. So, rather a marathon, let's just say a long walk.

Should I stay or should I go?

I dunno, give me a minute of writing and I'll figure it out.

How was your week? Mine feels like a whirl-wind of a tornado. Is it really Friday? The big guy would be the first to point out that, YES, it is in fact Friday and do not forget. Yet I am still feeling Tuesdayish, not ready to have another week speed by, leading to another month gone in the blink of an eye. Do you remember June? Because I don't.

I look back to when I was sixteen and remember counting down the days until I had the piece of plastic in hand that gave me legal right to speed around town, doing as I please. Now, ten years later, I am trying to hold on to every second of each day. In a month it will have been a year since getting married. In four months it will be four years since I graduated college. Zoom-Zoom-Zoom goes the precious time we have.

I think I will go on my really long walk, sleeping seems a waist. Oh but my eyes, they say to stay.

This post could lean of many ways when it comes to God; living for today and not worrying about tomorrow. Or perhaps I could go off of today's devotional, speaking of the will we have been given to be faithful or not, tying that into the will we have daily to make decisions; like going on a walk or going back to bed; which will be more fruit baring? Or I could go off into a completely different direction and talk about joy?

Man. It's going to be one of those days. A good day, but one of those.

So, since I can't decide tit for tat I will simply move. Perhaps if I go stare at my running shoes, I mean walking shoes, they will decide for me.

Have a great Friday.
Take a visit to the God is Good tab and enjoy today's devotional.
Enjoy the fun song.
And remember that on days like today, God will provide you with the direction of where to move.

1 comment:

David and Sarah said...

Thank Taylee. You always know just what to say. :)