Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Soaking.

I have been soaking in His love. Breathing it in slowly, surely, and deep. Stomping out the death that creeps in my soul.

Soaking.

Becoming saturated by raw love.

Love that is unhindered by death.
Love that is deeply intimate and pure.
Love that consumes every fiber of my being.

Soaking.

I become filled and made lite. The fuller, the liter. Soaking in His love.

Coming for me.
Dying for me.
Setting me free.

Soaking.

When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father,  the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower me with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in my hearts as I trust in him. My roots will grow down into God’s love and keep me strong. And may I have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May I experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then I will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Soaking.


No comments: