Monday, July 4, 2011

Freedom.

Today, as a Nation we celebrate our freedom. Freedom declaring our Independence as one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.

Our nation is prosperous and offers endless supply of opportunity and the means to concur great battles. The continued growth is seamless and in one place you are met by many who come from different places, with different backgrounds, beliefs, and ideas.

I am blessed to live in a place where I have the freedom to come and go, from one place to the next. Freedom to explore the interest that set me apart from others. And above all, I am free to worship the One creator with whom I find True freedom; freedom in Christ.
...

Lord God,


Today marks one of celebration and tradition. Thank you for your guiding hand to those who have and still are, fighting for our freedom. And while we celebrate those things that make us free on land, may we not let our traditions and past-time trump the freedom which is found in you, Christ Jesus.

True freedom is found in You, and my days are met with prolific gratitude and praise for what was done on my behalf. Your mercy and grace are abundant, and it is through You that I know I am free.

To God be the Glory!


Amen.

No comments: